Tuesday, May 29, 2007

ARMY WIVES SHOW (and a little memorial day story)

http://www.lifetimetv.com

http://www.lifetimetv.com/

correction to previous blog



HOW I SUPPORTED THE TROOPS ON MEMORIAL DAY

Hello again,

Where to start? This past friday i was walking back from the deli in brooklyn around midnight and pass a man saying something about help and money etc. Now usually im not so inclined to give out money to people randomly in the street. Then i noticed what looked to be a military ID. Many questions later i realized that he was just a regular JOE in the Navy who had wandered away from fleet week and his ship in NYC. Probably to grab some tail and was now late and stranded. Having been in some similiar situations (no specifics) the only proper thing to do was go to the ATM and get this sailor home. Anyway thats what i did for the troops this week.

Best

Brett and Reid



ARMY WIVES SHOW

SO you can go on lifetime.com and watch the first ep. of Army Wives....I wont do it bc I don't want to spoil it BUT I was told by someone who did that they make enlisted wives look like SHIT!! WTF man! Do I need to write someone a flippen letter!?! Whoever did that DOESN'T KNOW ME! UGH can we have a show that FOR ONCE makes us look like good people! Why must this country only feed off of the bad things that happen...There are good things too you know! GGEERR!! I'M PISSED! Sorry I just thought I would fill you in on that...Sorry for the vent! lol Other then that....Have a great day!

Posted by a Great military wife.

I agree with the statement although i believe there are a few bad apples in the bunch like anything else.

THOUGHTS? COMMENTS?

UnR

No comments: